• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I gave in...

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
So I went to my course today, and with a gift certificate I still had from a tournament a while ago(win) I decided to get myself some head covers for my irons and wedges.

I am actually happier now that they are covered, they are quieter and will keep rain off of my irons.

Oh yeah, I went out after that and posted a 3 under 69. That was in part to 25 putts.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
JEFF4i said:
So I went to my course today, and with a gift certificate I still had from a tournament a while ago(win) I decided to get myself some head covers for my irons and wedges.

I am actually happier now that they are covered, they are quieter and will keep rain off of my irons.

Oh yeah, I went out after that and posted a 3 under 69. That was in part to 25 putts.

Nice score. I don't even know what it would feel like to go around in 20 strokes less than what I consider a decent round.

I see that you are not part of the Shottalk league. Pity. Your scores could certainly help the US in its fight against the ROTW.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
id join the shottalk league, but i cant for the life of me figure it out.... id be helping ROTW btw:D

Rosmo

All around nice guy
Apr 22, 2005
ROTW = Rest of the World.

I had irons headcovers all through high school and I just didn't like the way they looked and they were always falling off so I said the hell with them...hope you have better luck.

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Mine fit on pretty tight, I love them.

sidvicious

Jul 8, 2005
i'm a believer in head covers, particularly when using a cart; keeps the noise down.

i don't use'em now, however, because the caddyrack bag makes them unnecessary.

🔥 Latest posts