• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I got nothing...

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
A warning to other board members: there is not a less productive way to waste 131 seconds of your life. I have seen things AS devoid of humor and value as this, but nothing LESS funny, LESS interesting, or LESS worthwhile. WHY eclark, WHY?

shep3470

Apr 5, 2009
Omaha, NE
A warning to other board members: there is not a less productive way to waste 131 seconds of your life. I have seen things AS devoid of humor and value as this, but nothing LESS funny, LESS interesting, or LESS worthwhile. WHY eclark, WHY?

Did you actually watch all 131 seconds? I watched 10 seconds of it, moved the bar forward and watched another 10 seconds. No one forced you to click the play button and watch all 131 seconds. But don't worry. If I ever find a genie in a lamp I'll be sure my first wish is to give you back those 131 seconds of your life.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I was waiting for something to happen that warranted sharing the video. I thought there must be some resason a person would be compelled to share this with people. Still waiting on the rationale.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I was waiting for something to happen that warranted sharing the video. I thought there must be some resason a person would be compelled to share this with people. Still waiting on the rationale.

I was expecting something as well. I don't know, maybe a little girl passed by and the guy unintentionally kicked her or something like that, but nothing happened...

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
idk...i got a good laugh out of it....the seizure style dancing kills me every time...especially when he has a belt that hangs down past his knee's...

🔥 Latest posts