• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I Hate you Guys!!!

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
After over 9 months of listening to all the golf talk, irons, woods, heads, shafts, new clubs, used clubs.....I finally ccouldnt help it and "borrowed" a set of Titleist 735 CMs and a Titleist 905S from the warehouse....I went out and shot a 65 and now im going to have to buy all the crap. I was perfectly content with my 8 year old irons and my 73/74 every weekend. I hold you guys personally responsible for the status of my bank account!!!

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
After over 9 months of listening to all the golf talk, irons, woods, heads, shafts, new clubs, used clubs.....I finally ccouldnt help it and "borrowed" a set of Titleist 735 CMs and a Titleist 905S from the warehouse....I went out and shot a 65 and now im going to have to buy all the crap. I was perfectly content with my 8 year old irons and my 73/74 every weekend. I hold you guys personally responsible for the status of my bank account!!!

Hey, we know a guy at Global Golf. Maybe he can get you a deal......:D

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006

That's the cheap part done. Finding the next head/shaft combo, Putter or wedge that turns the 65 into a 64 now that's the expensive part. :laugh:

OP
robereno

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
yeh, I guess I could put Ez or Rock on it!! in for a penny in for a pound!!!

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
A 65? Are you shitting me?

I didn't get a 65 with the 905R I bought from you guys!!!

Frick!

P.S. The 905R is a great stick. My drives have never been better.

OP
robereno

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
yeh no shit!! I used to have game.....and I think this was like a delayed acid trip flashback kinda thing!! Im sure I want hit it nearly as well once I buy it either!! But rounds like that make me want to play everyday again

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
yeh no shit!! I used to have game.....and I think this was like a delayed acid trip flashback kinda thing!! Im sure I want hit it nearly as well once I buy it either!! But rounds like that make me want to play everyday again

That's what you get for coming along here with a bunch of Club Ho's....

BTW - I bought a wedge from GG on ebay last week and put Shottalk in the Positive Feedback section on their site...

Love the club and in better shape than described...(used)

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007

Wooohoo! We've succeeded in turning a (equipment) "pro" into a full fledged ho!

:ugly25:

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Wooohoo! We've succeeded in turning a (equipment) "pro" into a full fledged ho!

:ugly25:

We never turn anyone into a club Ho, we just help them release their "inner Ho". :D

Personally, sitting on the stockpile that he has access to, I do not know how robereno has resisted the urge to Ho for so long. Could you imagine Ez having that kind of access to all those clubs? :laugh:

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
We never turn anyone into a club Ho, we just help them release their "inner Ho". :D

Personally, sitting on the stockpile that he has access to, I do not know how robereno has resisted the urge to Ho for so long. Could you imagine Ez having that kind of access to all those clubs? :laugh:

I can see the headlines now...

"Man Rescued Under Massive Pile of Golf Clubs"

"Yesterday, a Rhode Island man was rescued from under a massive pile of golfclubs which had apparently fallen on him from a warehouse storage rack. When the emergency crew got to him, he kept muttering something about "I know there's a mint SuperQuad with a cherry blueboard in here somewhere... I know it!"

:laugh:

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
That's what you get for coming along here with a bunch of Club Ho's....

BTW - I bought a wedge from GG on ebay last week and put Shottalk in the Positive Feedback section on their site...

Love the club and in better shape than described...(used)

which wedge??

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I can see the headlines now...

"Man Rescued Under Massive Pile of Golf Clubs"

"Yesterday, a Rhode Island man was rescued from under a massive pile of golfclubs which had apparently fallen on him from a warehouse storage rack. When the emergency crew got to him, he kept muttering something about "I know there's a mint SuperQuad with a cherry blueboard in here somewhere... I know it!"

:laugh:

The police were able to locate him by tracking a signal omitted from a wireless internet router angled out his window, with an 8 foot aluminum foil extension.

🔥 Latest posts