• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I have found the World Best Hybrid!

petersmells

Riopos
Nov 28, 2006
Cobra Baffler DWS. I have the 23* 4/R with stock stiff shaft and I am hoping that the rest of them are as good because I will be getting them soon. This thing knows nothing but straight, high, long, soft...........

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Cobra Baffler DWS. I have the 23* 4/R with stock stiff shaft and I am hoping that the rest of them are as good because I will be getting them soon. This thing knows nothing but straight, high, long, soft...........

Hello? McFly? I've been saying that for two years now! Just search for all posts by Eracer, and filter on Baffler. Awesome golf club. I just bought the 5H, and have the 4H and 3H.

Seriously, welcome to the club. Did you get the steel shaft version?

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
Hello? McFly? I've been saying that for two years now! Just search for all posts by Eracer, and filter on Baffler. Awesome golf club. I just bought the 5H, and have the 4H and 3H.

Seriously, welcome to the club. Did you get the steel shaft version?

Will have to grant you this one Eracer.

And also say welcome to the club. I have the Nippon 950 shaft in my 23* DWS.

chris_baker2007

Jan 10, 2008
I payed a mere $20 for each of my hybrid irons. I wanted to test how I'd like hybrids before I bought a better brand. I love mine, use them for every shot. I do know and love that feeling, longs, straight, and soft.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I found last year's model Cobra Baffler DWS graphite for $109. The 2008 models are $149, same as every other brand hybrid (how strange?). I'm going to pick up the "missing link" in my bag.........a #2 (18º) Baffler, after listening to you guys. :)

twoPutt88

Jan 12, 2008
I must say, i completely agree. I have the baffler 5H, and i always joke around and say that i could try to hit the ball bad, and it still would be a perfect shot.

Members online

No members online now.