• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I invented the GREATEST golf training aid

Status
Not open for further replies.
One does not need technical support with "AXIOMS". Would you need a support staff of engineers for this project. I never went to jail, and never said I did. The fellows I work with are the unsavory characters. How Technical are you? How logical are you - spock! Are you alway this condescending to people? Are Union workers "poor" craftsmen? Let me know just how smart you really are?
I see, so you are convinced that the validity of the device you created is a
A self-evident or universally recognized truth;
or
An established rule, principle, or law

The question for me isn't whether I would "need" the support of engineers for the project, it is more whether I would give credence and value to their opinions.

Personally I don't think I would need the a support staff to embark on this adventure, I believe I already stated I could accomplish the same with a golf ball, a laser pointer and a drill. And when all, done it would take me little time to realize that I just wasted 20 minutes of my time. Obviously I lacked the same common sense on the time constraints with trying to converse with you over some of the flaws I saw in your design and reasoning, perhaps if I were in your peer group of ex-cons I would have realized my error in a quicker manner.

No my son! Tivo is not for fast forward. It would have never gotten off the ground with "fast-forward" as it's niche.

Actually I believe I made it clear that what makes one a poor craftsman is not taking pride in one's work. Lacking the knowledge or open mindedness on evaluating, or more importantly, re-evaluating the project may have something to do with it as well. Which is why I stated I usually seek the advice and knowledge of people with experience in the project that I choose to undertake. I don't assume something to be an "Axiom", simply because it made sense to me.

You seem to be more concerned with trying to sound/write in a "dignified" manner. I know of many people that attempt to sound smart. Unfortunately, you seem to be a bitter man, with all meat and no potatoes. There are many people whom sound just like you. Most of which sound alot like Al Sharpton. Alot to say in the heat of their "own" battle within. Passion can be a strength, and a weakness - YODA!

See, you fail to see. You are backtracking. Why even mention the UNION worker in the vain offered? You simply don't understand the essence of your own ramblings. Go back and read again! Now!

No my son! Tivo is not for fast forward. It would have never gotten off the ground with "fast-forward" as it's niche.
I am sure this makes perfect sense in your nature. Why would anyone want to avoid something when someone has something to sell.

You obviously see no value in the "30 second skip."

I assume this relates to this entire thread in the same sense that just because a laser can blind you, it really shouldn't make a difference because that was not the intent?

Hey! Take it easy on me please...that hurtededed.

See, you fail to see. You are backtracking. Why even mention the UNION worker in the vain offered? You simply don't understand the essence of your own ramblings. Go back and read again! Now!
It is quite clear I am backtracking, it is in an effort, however futile, to answer you questions that may be quite clear to any lapgog. I never mentioned UNION in vain, you mentioned you were a union roofer, I simply quoted you. Get your facts straight, and don't tell someone they were backtracking simply because you stated you were not bright enough to figure it out the first time around.

Seems to me you are the one with a guilty conscience. Simply because I mentioned it in the context that you stated, did not make it in vain. I believe your where the one that stated roofers where not very bright, not me.
Most roofers' are'nt known for being bright.

Sigh...

This it what happens when I try to be the nice guy instead of vapourizing your ass off the face of the earth without one second's worth of consideration.

I guess I was wrong.

How do you not consider this SPAM when every single person in this thread has looked to the obvious?

I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you, that's not my style :)D). However, I gave you a chance to be reasonable and to ignore what was inevitable - criticism. Will you wipe everything off the desk of the Edwin Watts manager when he doens't buy into your "greatest golf aid" idea?

I'm locking this thread. Should you warrant an explaination of the obvious as to your demise, be sure to e-mail Admin for the site. :)

Sincerely,

R35

Man.....you guy's are brutal!

I spotted this last night within minutes of it being posted and I thought I'd leave it for the wolves.....there are two problems though.

One is that my loyal members payed far too much attention to this thread(check yer meds gents).

Two is that our friend the inventor does not have a firm grasp on the meaning of spam.

Spam, as far as I am concerned, is the posting of links or information designed to drive traffic from this site for the benefit of another in either financial or traffic terms.

SO...laserputter is guilty of fishing here for a sugar daddy without paying any attention to site etiquette. However I do not find this attempt to be intentional or malicious (can't say the same for some of the responses I read here).

As to the invention...I find it every bit as reasonable as any piece of shlock on the golf channel. If the whippy tempo master and ledbetters swingsetter can find a market so can this.....golfers, fishermen and dieters all suffer from the same condition, give them a new gizmo with happy promises and it will be bought by someone, whether it works or not.

Good luck with it.

That said, I will leave the thread locked but give laserputter a reprieve from the bunker.....for the moment at least. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35