• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I just drank the kool-aid...

OP
chemboy2

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
I thought you were going to say you got an r9...le sigh, I was hoping...

I've got three kids at home, ain't no way I can drop that kind of coin! I like the concept but I'm over TM drivers.

I can. It works, plain and simple.

R35

Yes, sir. I started developing a nasty hook with the Rapture and subconsciouly I started to adjust for it and now I can't ditch this fade (slice if I get sloppy). I stand on the tee and have no clue as to which direction it may go! The FTi, on the other hand, allows me to just swing away. It moves a bit but the dramatic misses are not present. It remains to be seen how it will respond in play but side by side demos againt the Rapture were eye opening.

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
I can. It works, plain and simple.

R35

Bingo. I can too. When my friend and I had a driver shootout on a LM with a range, it won very easily. Especially if accuracy is what you are after. Next was the FT-5, which I consequently bought. My friend is saving coin for an FT-i.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
You will love that FT-i. Funny how before I got mine I thought just from glancing at them that the head was huge. But in reality at address it's actually smaller than my Burner & is pleasing to my eye.

I will snag an R9 eventually but the price is going to have to drop dramatically, like down to $150 or less. Thank god it's a TM product so it will definitely be at the price before summer is over.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Its very very funny how from one day to another the FT-i became the flavor of the month in this forum hehehehehe

OP
chemboy2

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Its very very funny how from one day to another the FT-i became the flavor of the month in this forum hehehehehe

Two things. First, the prices on them second hand have finally come down to where more folks on here will pull the trigger. Second, don't bum my trip as I'm trying to justify my purchase. :ugly25:

bryguy

May 15, 2008
I got a chance to get the FT-I I-Mix going yesterday. Talk about stupid easy to hit. No matter how hard I tried, the worst I could do was to get the ball to fade about 15 yds. Wi, you are correct, the look at adress is no where near as bad as I was expecting. The combo I am using is a 10* FT-I draw head with a stiff 75 gram Aldila green NV shaft(to help keep the spin down some with it). Good night, what have I been missing.

🔥 Latest posts