• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I need a golf bag

njdave

Jan 12, 2006
Can anyone recomend a good stand bag for under a hundred bucks? Was looking at the Ogio shock II but from the reviews I have read the quality can be bad on some of the ogio bags. Anything I should stay away from? is the Datrek SoLite bag decent?

mediaguru

Feb 13, 2005
I'm surprised about the Ogio comment. Their bags are awesome. No problems and I have TWO of them. Ping makes good light stand bags too.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
From my experience, if you can find an OGIO or Sun Mountain close to your price range, you can not go wrong. I would recommend OGIO for Walking and Sun Mountain for a Cart Bag. Although Sun Mountains stand bags would be my second choice for walking, and OGIO would be my second for Cart.

OP
N

njdave

Jan 12, 2006
A few of the reviews I read online reported some issues with the stitching on the strap. Perhpas they were old. I went to the Sports athority and Dicks to check out some bags. I ended up with an Ogio stand bag. Holds the clubs nicely and seems very comfortable to carry with plenty of pockets. Can't wait to shoot my first round with it.

kow_ciller

Master of the 3-putt
Mar 3, 2005
i really like ping stand bags, they're light and feel good, you should check one out

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
VtDivot said:
This season I'll be toting this one from Mizuno.
http://

Nice bag. I chose between that one and mine when I got it at the beginning of last year. You might want to check the rubber caps at the bottom of the legs. I lost one of mine somehow last year. Other than that it's held up really well.

Rynamite

100 handicap and rising
Jan 17, 2006
I just got a Taylormade Taylite 3.5 bag off of ebay for $50. I really like it so far. It's light and seems to be constructed really well. Plus it has enough pockets to hold everything I need. It's sexy too.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.