• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I need a Wedge Set

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
The Adams clubs would have been my second choice, albeit a distant second. You did get a good set of wedges for the money though.:)

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
good choice, you should be very happy with them.

i love destroying people with clevelands and vokeys etc that payed double/triple per wedge.

i've looked around and still can't find a wedge that better suits my eye, so why fix what isn't broken. grooves are wearing down, but i practice with them alot so its kinda expected.... been eyeing the gunmetal versions for awhile.....

let us know how it goes!

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
3 wedges for $80 at golfdiscount.com.........excuse my mental math b/c its summer but that comes out to like $26.67 per wedge don't it?

ya got me

OP
E

Esc

Jul 9, 2006
Rockbottomgolf.com

$70 plus shipping. Which I choose to ignore in my calculation :).

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Youngun5 said:
3 wedges for $80 at golfdiscount.com.........excuse my mental math b/c its summer but that comes out to like $26.67 per wedge don't it?

ya got me

Now we're talking. I got all three of my 588's for a total of $78 and while they are not new, the 49* sure looked brand new when I got it, the 58* looked real good and the 53* looked used.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
Esc said:
Rockbottomgolf.com

$70 plus shipping. Which I choose to ignore in my calculation :).

i always seem to think shipping companies make more off of ebay and internet retail than the actual people using it

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
As far as total set up, I like carrying 4 wedges, and in a round of golf I find myself using everyone one of them. I have a PW, 52*, 56* SW, and a 60* LW.

From there I just carry 1 fairway wood, driver, and 3-9. But I don't use my fairway woods too often.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.