• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I need info on a shaft.

equipmentjunkie

Feb 11, 2007
I've been hitting my buddies ft3 tour and bombing it past both of my drivers. His ft3 has a fujikura fit on SIX in x flex. Can you guys give me the specs on this shaft? It seems like if I swing smooth with it, it's at it's best but it can be easily overpowered....I really like that I can swing smooth with it and hit it past mine even when I gave mine a rip. thanks

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
I've been hitting my buddies ft3 tour and bombing it past both of my drivers. His ft3 has a fujikura fit on SIX in x flex. Can you guys give me the specs on this shaft? It seems like if I swing smooth with it, it's at it's best but it can be easily overpowered....I really like that I can swing smooth with it and hit it past mine even when I gave mine a rip. thanks

In X Flex:
Tip Flex: 110
Butt Flex: 80
Torque: 4.5
Bend Point: Mid/High

OP
E

equipmentjunkie

Feb 11, 2007
so it should be a lower launch shaft right? it seems to go pretty high and can baloon if I rip at it. Do you know the weight?

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
It is a mid high launch low spin shaft, the weight of the X Flex is 56 grams and it is designed for players with a slow to mid swing tempo (not speed).

🔥 Latest posts