• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I need Shafts-New or Pulls

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Okay.

I'm looking for a shaft for my Tour Burner TP. It's a .335 head I think. I need Stiff flex, or something close, but nothing stiffer unless it plays soft to flex.

Looking for something like a Matrix Ozik, Pershing, Fuji ATL, Rombax, Diamana... et al.

I need something not super low spin, as the head it will be in it really low, and I'm a really low spin player anyways. I need a mid-launch. Mines too low with the Whiteboard. Needs to play 44.5 or 45 inchs in the TB head.

Open to suggestions and offers.

Next, I need a shaft for my 19* Burner Rescue. I snapped mine tonight playing, and need a new one. Not looking to spend a fortune on it, but I need a S flex in it. I liked the stock shaft, so something that profiles to the stock Fuji for TM junk in there. I think it's a .370 tip.

Grips or not, do not matter. I have new white/black MCC's to sling on them. Spine is a plus, and will pay extra for that, otherwise I will have it PURED here.

Pulls are fine, new is fine. Prefer to have it tipped a little, or none. But offer away!

I have a 105 SS, and I'm the middle of a swing, and a hitter.. I do both, depends on how I feel. :)

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I have a perfect match for you.

I have an Aldila DVS-55 in stiff flex. It has been tipped 1/2 inch, and then extended to play 45.5 in an Adams A3. I can lose the grip and spine align it for you. I got along very well with this shaft, and my SS and tempo are similar to yours. If I wasn't such a ho, I'd would still have this in my driver.

To your door: $50
You ship me your head, and I spine align, swing weight, shaft and finish it: $60 + shipping back to you.

🔥 Latest posts