• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I need to cool it (driving)

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
You guys have cheap gas. So does the states. I just got back from ND on a road trip. They're paying around 99.6/L.

Our gas is 5.09 a gallon here.

I don't want anyone to complain about gas prices, because I'm not.

R35

where in North Dakota?

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
where in North Dakota?

Rock doesn't know. By "road trip" he means a bunch of guys put him in a car, drove him blindfolded a couple of hundred miles, and dumped him naked by the side of the road. You know: good clean fun like we used to do in college. :D

Luckily Rock knows every sheep in ND on a first name basis, so he didn't freeze to death.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Rock doesn't know. By "road trip" he means a bunch of guys put him in a car, drove him blindfolded a couple of hundred miles, and dumped him naked by the side of the road. You know: good clean fun like we used to do in college. :D

Luckily Rock knows every sheep in ND on a first name basis, so he didn't freeze to death.

daaaady...daaaady...lol

twogreen

Aug 7, 2006
Glad to hear you are enjoying the new car, Ezra. Just stay cool with it and you can enjoy it for a long time. ;)

My car is a magnet for guys wanting to street race (usually the Mustangs). There was a time when I would have gladly accommodated them. Well, I'm a little longer in tooth now so I confine my drag racing to weekends at the track.

I must admit I enjoy watching the looks of surprise on the young guys faces when I take off my helmet and they realize they just got smoked by an old fart. :shocked:

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Glad to hear you are enjoying the new car, Ezra. Just stay cool with it and you can enjoy it for a long time. ;)

My car is a magnet for guys wanting to street race (usually the Mustangs). There was a time when I would have gladly accommodated them. Well, I'm a little longer in tooth now so I confine my drag racing to weekends at the track.

I must admit I enjoy watching the looks of surprise on the young guys faces when I take off my helmet and they realize they just got smoked by an old fart. :shocked:

See? That's all it takes. You want to be ballsy? Be ballsy with the smart kids, nut a dumbass asking for the stereotypes and criticism. :D And you know I like ya Ez.

Track racing is the most fun anyway.

🔥 Latest posts