• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I need your help

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
Oh, I also signed up for races like Tough Mudders, Spartans, and eventually marathons and I hated, hated running. Hated it. But it gave me a definitive timeframe and motivation.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Oh, I also signed up for races like Tough Mudders, Spartans, and eventually marathons and I hated, hated running. Hated it. But it gave me a definitive timeframe and motivation.
I'd rather cut fat off with a rusty dull knife than run a marathon.

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
I'd rather cut fat off with a rusty dull knife than run a marathon.

I used to think the same. I won't do them very often now. It was more of a personal challenge, tribute to someone had passed, blah, blah, blah thing, but its feels amazing to complete one.

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
No issues with cooked vegetables?

None so far.

30 years ago I ran 10ks. Well, more like jogged. But I did finish several. Now every time I try jogging my left knee blows up like a balloon.

Did the 7MW again. The free app works very well and there is a pro version for $1.99. They need one that rewards you with pictures of nice boobies.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I used to think the same. I won't do them very often now. It was more of a personal challenge, tribute to someone had passed, blah, blah, blah thing, but its feels amazing to complete one.

Sprints I can get into. HIIT training is also fun. But pure long distance running...I have attempted to get into it...I jus can't do it more than a couple weeks. I get so ungodly bored during long runs.

Bravo to those that can do it though...that takes some serious mental fortitude to run even a half marathon.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
None so far.

30 years ago I ran 10ks. Well, more like jogged. But I did finish several. Now every time I try jogging my left knee blows up like a balloon.

Did the 7MW again. The free app works very well and there is a pro version for $1.99. They need one that rewards you with pictures of nice boobies.
Hmmm.....

This gives me an app idea...

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
The only reason I enjoyed jogging was taking the dogs. I had Siberian Huskies then and they loved it. They also pulled me along. :)

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Sprints I can get into. HIIT training is also fun. But pure long distance running...I have attempted to get into it...I jus can't do it more than a couple weeks. I get so ungodly bored during long runs.

Bravo to those that can do it though...that takes some serious mental fortitude to run even a half marathon.
This is why I ride a bike instead.

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
Try this diet, Doc.

A guy calls a company and orders their 5-day, 10 lb. weight loss program.

The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stands before him a voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me."

Without a second thought, he takes off after her. A few miles later huffing and puffing, he finally gives up. The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happens. On the fifth day, he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost 10 lbs. as promised.

He calls the company and orders their 5-day/20 pound program. The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning, beautiful, sexy woman he has ever seen in his life. She is wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, "If you catch me you can have me". Well, he's out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and he does his best, but no such luck. So for the next four days, the same routine happens with him gradually getting in better and better shape.

Much to his delight on the fifth day when he weighs himself, he discovers that he has lost another 20 lbs. as promised. He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7-day/50 pound program

"Are you sure?" asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program."

"Absolutely," he replies, "I haven't felt this good in years."

The next day there's a knock at the door; and when he opens it he finds a huge muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you, your ass is mine."

He lost 63 pounds that week

🔥 Latest posts