• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I played golf with the legendary, Token Hottie!

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Slingblade61 said:
Hottie......

Do NOT pay any attention to these boobs. I never intended the thread to become a festival of nitpicking your swing based on two snapshots (you guys should know better).

My intent was simply to verify your existance and tell the tale of the good time we had.

I lift my heel, Mayfair and Nicklaus do too and that's good enough for me. :p

Listen to your coach (you, the guy who actually can see what you are doing) and not a bunch of knowitalls from an internet forum.

Been there - done that...

Guilty of threadjacking.

Guilty of offering advice when none was asked. Although, in my defense, TH has mentioned in several posts that she really appreciates feedback and swing thoughts. I was just trying to be helpful. Perhaps I was being a jackass. That was not my intent, Sling.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Sling, it looks like you had a good sunburn going that day. Either that or you were hitting the Sammies a little hard :D

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
ManchesterGolfer said:
TH, Nice pic's and good to see you have a pint glass and not a girly half.

We don't have 1/2 pints here. And I actually am pretty girly when I'm not decked out in all my golf garb. But I do know how to drink beer ;)

I actually think that specific picture was not a prime example of my swing. If I remember correctly, I hit the ground about a foot behind the ball on that first one. I think the backswing and the followthrough pics are not actually from the same swing, but I could be wrong. I'm still pretty inconsistent so it is hard to say for sure what my problems are based on a couple of pics anyway. :)

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
see that why i gave positive re-enforcement (nice wrist cock and solid looking finish)so i wouldnt be a boob.positive re-enforcement works best with most people.

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
token_hottie said:
We don't have 1/2 pints here. And I actually am pretty girly when I'm not decked out in all my golf garb. But I do know how to drink beer ;)

I actually think that specific picture was not a prime example of my swing. If I remember correctly, I hit the ground about a foot behind the ball on that first one. I think the backswing and the followthrough pics are not actually from the same swing, but I could be wrong. I'm still pretty inconsistent so it is hard to say for sure what my problems are based on a couple of pics anyway. :)

I think the pics are both from the same swing. If you look closely, you can see the same trees and branches behind...

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
That's because after I swung and hit the ground a foot behind the ball and took a divot, I had to swing again :)

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Same tee box, different swing. On one the right foot is even with the red tee, on the other it is a foot or so in front. Either that or it is a very unusual golf swing

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
token_hottie said:

Good girl, keep up the good work ! ! ! I wasn't saying you don't look lady like, just nice to see a lady drinking a proper drink and not a short, alco pop or half.

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
NACHO_D/FW said:
I wish my local golf course had cuties like that teeing off.

I keep saying that golf clubs should give good looking women a rate discount to keep their members happy but no one seems to go for it :)

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
token_hottie said:
I keep saying that golf clubs should give good looking women a rate discount to keep their members happy but no one seems to go for it :)

The local course here lets women play all day on Tuesdays with cart for $21.00, good looking or not. We aint that picky down here in GA.

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Cute.

I went to the driving range today and had a terrible time. I have since drowned my sorrows and am feeling much better :)

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Remember in the movie "Caddieshack" where Bill Murray is cleaning his ball while he's watching the old ladies. Those are the same old ladies that play our course. No females younger then 60. We need a Token Hottie or two around here!!

🔥 Latest posts