• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I saw you but you didnt see me

OP
Bakemono36

Bakemono36

Aug 24, 2008
If you could somehow "un-invent" them, then there would be no need for these discussions - but you can't.
People were killing each other long before guns were invented and they will no doubt still be killing each other long after guns are made obsolete.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
People were killing each other long before guns were invented and they will no doubt still be killing each other long after guns are made obsolete.
Which is EXACTLY my point. The gun haters' arguments focus on guns, instead of the a-holes who kill people using them.

OP
Bakemono36

Bakemono36

Aug 24, 2008
Which is EXACTLY my point. The gun haters' arguments focus on guns, instead of the a-holes who kill people using them.
Exactly. Take away guns and people will use knives, take away knives and people will use bats, take away bats and people will throw rocks, take away rocks and people will use their bare hands. Where does it end?
The problem isnt with the gun, the problem is the person holding the gun who makes the choice to fire.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.