• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I Swear To The Powers That Be...

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I don't think I'm better than you because I have a lot of posts. Everyone here from 1 to 10,000 posts(yeah, not counting you Rock) has something great to put in!

Let's be honest folks...of my 8,000 some posts most of them are useless and verbal diarrhea. Really people.

So I'm just saying it now, for plain clarification, if I and arguing with you please don't take my post count into it...because I really do respect all of you(not you clark) and enjoy what everyone has to offer here.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Trust me, Jeff, your post count means absolutely 0 to me...nothing...nada...zilch...

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Jeff, your wimpy post count is but a fly's ass on the Pit Bull of my post count. I shall always be more more important than you, as long as I keep making as many useless posts as you do.

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Jeff, your wimpy post count is but a fly's ass on the Pit Bull of my post count. I shall always be more more important than you, as long as I keep making as many useless posts as you do.

I'll catch you eventually. My problem is I rarely post in the Winter, so my Mid-Year's Resolution is to continue my uselessness throughout the year!

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I'll play golf to, as I don't often play during the winter?

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I won't have to have that week or two of getting back into the game every year?

Bakemono36

Aug 24, 2008
How did all this come about? It didnt have anything to do with my thread in the, "now on the tee" section, did it?

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
How did all this come about? It didnt have anything to do with my thread in the, "now on the tee" section, did it?
I'm pretty sure I know why Jeff started this thread. And no, it had nothing to do with you at all.

Bakemono36

Aug 24, 2008
Ah, I see. In any event, I should be catching up to you guys before long. Ive been a member over at The Sand Trap for about 3 months now and I have over 800 posts. Im definetly no slouch in the post whoring department myself...

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Ah, I see. In any event, I should be catching up to you guys before long. Ive been a member over at The Sand Trap for about 3 months now and I have over 800 posts. Im definetly no slouch in the post whoring department myself...
Jump right in, friend!

Nice sticks, BTW. I have an MX-500 that I bought last year. I've since replaced my driver three times. How are you on the club whoring side of things?

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Post counts don't mean jack shit & anyone who brings them up in an argument...ahem I mean a discussion, is a fool.

Wait, I take that back. Post counts do matter when it comes to some newbie with 1 or 2 posts trying to sell something.

Anyone have some pics of boobies?:mgw:

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
I don't think I'm better than you because I have a lot of posts. Everyone here from 1 to 10,000 posts(yeah, not counting you Rock) has something great to put in!

Let's be honest folks...of my 8,000 some posts most of them are useless and verbal diarrhea. Really people.

So I'm just saying it now, for plain clarification, if I and arguing with you please don't take my post count into it...because I really do respect all of you(not you clark) and enjoy what everyone has to offer here.

Am I special?

🔥 Latest posts