• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I Swear To The Powers That Be...

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
... then again, it probably doesn't matter, seems like the people on here only know how to take out of focus pictures anyways. :prop:

Pa, there's a reason Juli Inkster is my avatar. And it's not because my golf game is anything like hers.

And Clark, watch it--that's probably the nicest thing anyone here has ever said about Harry.

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Pa, there's a reason Juli Inkster is my avatar. And it's not because my golf game is anything like hers.

And Clark, watch it--that's probably the nicest thing anyone here has ever said about Harry.

Oh...that's Juli Inkster?

:biglol:

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Jeff, post away. I win in the "most hits on user profile page," at least in the non-website monitor division. Ahead of you, ahead of WBL...

You boys are just a bunch of voyeurs. ;)

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Jeff, post away. I win in the "most hits on user profile page," at least in the non-website monitor division. Ahead of you, ahead of WBL...

You boys are just a bunch of voyeurs. ;)

:needpics:

No, we're not. :D (yes, I've used this twice today)

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
YOU might not be...but were still trying to figure out which way exactly your gate is swingin...
My gate swings the way my wife wants it to, and let's just say the hinges have no chance to get rusty!!!! :D

You're repeating yourself! Must be the age.
Age must be taking your eye sight, dear...I already admitted to that! ;)

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
9,000 and 10,000 posts for Jeff and Eracer...GOOD GOD you two....

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.