• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I think I'm getting sick, see symptoms here...

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
What are you going to do with that shaft?:)

Are you serioius?? If you buy that shaft back from him after trading the driver to Rock.... you are by far the biggest ho ever. That is just ridiculous.
icon10.gif
Rock does have a history of buying our $hit and then a month later we wish we had never sold it.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Are you serioius?? If you buy that shaft back from him after trading the driver to Rock.... you are by far the biggest ho ever. That is just ridiculous.
icon10.gif
Rock does have a history of buying our $hit and then a month later we wish we had never sold it.

That's so true. :(

I mean, who the hell has two HiBore's? Cripes.

Bames made out like a bandit with that deal. Well, until I send it to him, that is. It's on it's way, seriously. It's sitting here with Sandpiper's Boomerang, WBL's YS-7+ and soon to be Ez's Speeder. I'd rather make one trip to the PO over 20.

I may have the retail HiBore off to a new home of a member here too.

Can I get sponsor status? :D

IG, please stop sending naked pictures to my GF. One can only handle so much pubic hair.;)

R35

demon

Hybrids are for girls
Oct 29, 2006
Interested in the S now too eh there demon? get anything from my OTD thread?;)

Kind of, Im not interested in hitting it off the deck. I am more interested in the lack of sound it makes when you hit it. 905R is loud when anyone hits now imagine it with 115mph its freaking loud. Plus Im striving to be a driver ho and they are super cheap right now.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
No, I don't want the Evo Lite back but I believe I'd like it better now that I know I need a lower loft on my drivers. I'd probably like MOST of the shafts I've played with this summer if I had known that...:)

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
yikes, reshafting a 905R is tricky business. Hope who ever you have doing it knows thier stuff.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
IG, please stop sending naked pictures to my GF. One can only handle so much pubic hair.;)

R35

An Irish couple was seeing a marriage counselor. The wife complained that her husband kept falling asleep during oral sex. The husband complained that he kept dreaming of kissing Abraham Lincoln.

🔥 Latest posts