• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I think im in love...

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
The range was having a demo day today so I went with one of my friends and went and tested out their drivers. I hit every single driver there and I didnt hit a single one as good as the FTi. Carried 225 easily, straight everytime. I NEED a Callaway FTi now. A shame I dont have any money.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Keep saving, they'll keep getting cheaper. I'm looking forward to picking mine up next week.

h3king

Junior Pro
Jun 14, 2007
I never hit the ft-i, but I'm in love with the ft-5. I'm trying to get a used one on ebay or somewhere for around 200 but no luck as of let and gobal golf is fresh out

Dewey_1011

Apr 19, 2007
I just picked up the new FTi LCG with the Matrix Ozik in it man this thing is sweet. I don't want to give a review yet until the honeymoon wears off but so far this is by far the easiest driver I have ever hit.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Hey Dane, was that yesterday at Best Golf? I was going to go and talk to the Bridgestone rep, met him at the golf expo, but I had to work. And last time I was there there was a creepy old guy behind the counter, he charged me $12, so I asked why they raised the prices. I don't remember exactly what he said, but it was in a really rude tone; and I work in sales, and the customer is NEVER below the employee. I flat out told him I wouldn't be back.

OP
15andlife

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Yea jake it was. I was actually thinking about giving you a call. I hope it wasn't $12 cause me and my friend just walked in, no one said anything so we figured it was cool. lol. There was virtually no one over by the bridgestone rep everyone was around Nike, Callaway, and Ping. I was suprised not to see TaylorMade there.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
FT-i and Ft-5. Big toss up.

This is why I bought both. :D

Gonna be a sweet shoot out. :callaway:

R35