• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I waited 10 weeks, but this ho is almost complete

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
So the putter arrived today, very nice. Came complete with signed letter from Tom, some slightergolf postcards and decals and a beautiful headcover.

However...

I shot another one of them 73's today and am rolling the ball well. I'm not making any bombs or anything, but 4-6 feet is automatic. (my 3 birds were all in that range, as well as about 4 of the pars)

I'm now wondering if I should put this thing in play, or wait until Tracy2 has a bad spell??? Thoughts?

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I say put the Slighter on display for now until the Tracy mojo wears off. And it will wear off sometime..

RickinMA

Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2007
VT, that's a tough call - did you at least try the slighter out on the putting green? great looking putter, but I'm dieing to know how it rolls them

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I'll take the slighter out for a trial run tomorrow on the putting green. I don't think it will get any live action until after the CC in August.

🔥 Latest posts