• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I Want That!

WMitch6

Jul 24, 2006
CfmC - Better dust off the Inkster avatar. The girl shot a 68 today and is only 3 back.

Only 4 American players in the top 20 though and therin lies a large part of the LPGA problem. Too many interchangeable Kims on the leaderboard.

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
Lol that belt may be even too far fetched for the golf course. Wait no I have a white leather belt with rainbow studs that I wear in High School tournaments. I was once asked to remove it because it was distracting the player from the other team lol.:beach3:

OP
ClairefromClare

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
CfmC - Better dust off the Inkster avatar. The girl shot a 68 today and is only 3 back.

Only 4 American players in the top 20 though and therin lies a large part of the LPGA problem. Too many interchangeable Kims on the leaderboard.

I didn't rotate Inkster out because her game was suffering. Rock pushed me into changing it, clearly for pulchritudinous reasons. Yeah, and Alfredsson's not having such a great tourney.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
They allow belts like that, but not denim, on courses?

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
They allow belts like that, but not denim, on courses?

Off course not! Denim is not supposed to be "gentleman clothing"!

But if you find a pair of men pink glittering satin trousers like Villegas uses you sure would be aloud in :laugh::laugh::laugh: (incredible, isn't it?)

OP
ClairefromClare

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Hey, everyone admired it today! (The belt--even I don't play in pink satin pants.) Besides, it distracted people from how many of my balls landed in the sand.

WMitch6

Jul 24, 2006
Did you see Creamer's buckle today? I couldn't make out the design but it was biiiig and gaudy.

OP
ClairefromClare

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Did you see Creamer's buckle today? I couldn't make out the design but it was biiiig and gaudy.

awww.golfdigest.com_images_golfworld_2008_10_gwar01_081005creamer.jpg
This is the best image I could find quickly, but it doesn't show much belt. She and Anthony Kim would make a cute couple though.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada

You'd need an angle grinder to get the dust off that.

R35

Bakemono36

Aug 24, 2008
Today I wore a belt with a big, gawdy belt buckle on it and I played some of the best golf Ive ever played, so maybe there is something to all this big belt buckle nonsense.
I still feel that big belt buckles are for cowboys, not golfers though...

Bakemono36

Aug 24, 2008
awww.golfdigest.com_images_golfworld_2008_10_gwar01_081005creamer.jpg
She and Anthony Kim would make a cute couple though.
Maybe, but she and I would make an even cuter couple. I can break out my big ole highschool rodeo cowboy belt buckle if thats what it takes to get with the lovely Ms. Creamer. :horse: Not sure I could put up with her attitude though, I have a feeling Id be spending a lot of nights sleeping on the couch! LOL

OP
ClairefromClare

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Maybe, but she and I would make an even cuter couple. I can break out my big ole highschool rodeo cowboy belt buckle if thats what it takes to get with the lovely Ms. Creamer. :horse: Not sure I could put up with her attitude though, I have a feeling Id be spending a lot of nights sleeping on the couch! LOL

Well, then Eracer would have some company. :prop:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.