• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I won the lottery!!!!

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
This is one of those things you always here people have received, but this is the first time I get one of this messages so I decided to write it down for you guys.

The funniest thing is it comes from a NJ based University (theorically), but I win the price in British Pounds!!!! :biglol:
Is there anybody who would reply to things like this?

Dear Email Owner.
Your Email address has won £850,000.00 in this year's Lottery.
Fill Your Name,Age,Country,Occupation,<wbr>Tel.
Contact Email: barr.stevenrudolf1@<wbr>administrativos.com

Regards,
National Lottery

N.B: send mail to barr.stevenrudolf1@<wbr>administrativos.com

******************************<wbr>******************************<wbr>******************************<wbr>******** Important news about our email communications. Hackensack University Medical Center has implemented secure messaging services. If you need assistance with retrieving a secure email, please send an e-mail to [email protected] ******************************<wbr>******************************<wbr>******************************<wbr>********* Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message and any attachments from Hackensack University Medical Center are confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient. This communication may contain Protected Health Information ("PHI"). PHI is confidential information that may only be used or disclosed in accordance with applicable law. There are penalties under the law for the improper use or further disclosure of PHI. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the communication to the intended recipient, then you may not read, copy, distribute or otherwise use or disclose the information contained in this message. If you received this message in error, please notify us by telephone at 201.996.2000 or by e-mail to [email protected]. Please indicate that you were not the intended recipient, and confirm that you have deleted the original message. Please do not retransmit the contents of the message. Thank you. Hackensack University Medical Center is the proud recipient of Quality New Jersey's Governor's Gold Award for Performance Excellence ******************************<wbr>******************************<wbr>******************************<wbr>********

🔥 Latest posts