• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ice-Cream

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Alright, folks ?

Just wondering what your fav. type / flavour of ice-cream is.

I am guessing Ben & Jerrys is real big over there. I like a couple of their flavours - no doubt about it, but my top ice-cream award would have to fall with Haiggan Daizz (sp!!) Strawberry Cheesecake flavour. Simply awesome.

I am a huge ice-cream fan, and adore many flavours, but this one tops the rest for me...:)

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Mauds Ice cream is the niciest without a doubt no ice cream compares FACT!

But I do like haagendazs, I love the vanilla with Belgium choclate chip, I have went through about 3 tubs of this stuff in one day before.

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Yeah, was gonna mention Mauds too, mate.

Mauds - Pooh Bear comes a (very) close second. Ain't had it in ages, actually. Last time would have been while up in Ballynahinch for a practice round at Spa for the Junior Cup Ulster Final, I would have said....

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Andy_79 said:
Yeah, was gonna mention Mauds too, mate.

Mauds - Pooh Bear comes a (very) close second. Ain't had it in ages, actually. Last time would have been while up in Ballynahinch for a practice round at Spa for the Junior Cup Ulster Final, I would have said....

Yes there pooh bear and belgium chcoclate are so nice, I always get large tubs. God, spa that brings back memories holt shield match about 3 years ago, all I remember is hitting it to 7 feet on the 10th and making eagle.

Big Brother Dunk

Aug 29, 2005
I like any mocha/chocolate/nut type of ice creams, but I guess my favourite is probably vanilla. I can doctor it up any way I like.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Right on Dunk. I love pouring in some instant mocha into Vanilla. So great.

Sobey's makes a great frozen yogurt that is so like vanilla ice cream, it's stupid. And, fat free.

It also comes in Cherry. I ate the 2L in two servings once. I caught so much hell for that, it wasn't even funny. I couldn't blame the dog either....

:faintthud

R35

Big Brother Dunk

Aug 29, 2005
:biglol:

So, Mrs Rockford comes in and says, "Honey, where's the cherry fat-free yogurt? I think I'd like some."

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Fat free? Now they just need to spruce that up by taking out the sugar. Until then, it's still shit for you.

Trust the fat guy, he knows these things.

Mint chocolate chip is a surefire success for the flabby-abs.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Haven't had any good ice cream since I went off to college the first time. Granny's home made peach ice cream.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Ben and Jerry's is always good, Hagen~Daz Rum Raisin and Hershey's has stands up here being that Hershey is close by, they have a Cappuccino Crunch that may be my favorite. Although I don't eat Ice Cream much, and can't eat the airy stuff any more after eating the thick hard packed stuff, although the Hershey's isn't as hard packed but is exceptional.

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
I could eat ice cream for every meal I love it so much!!! I worked in a Baskin-Robbins in high school and could eat as much as I wanted for free even when I wasn't working. So awesome. After working there for a year eating it almost every day I still didn't have a favorite. Everything was just so good. I'm still the same way. I will stand in the freezer section at the store for 20 mins. trying to decide which one to get because I love them all. And no, I'm not fat. I'm convinced it goes straight to my boobs though. They always get bigger when I binge on ice cream... yet another reason to love it :)

P_102

Jun 7, 2005
Chocolate Marshmallow! (can't hardly find it anymore)

Nuts don't belong in ice cream.....just MHO. :)

Vanilla will do any day also.

P_102

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.