• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

If anyone travels for golf this winter.....

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
I want loads of photgraphic evidence!

I am going to Wilmington, NC. for Christmas and it may be nice enough to play so I will report back ASAP.

I have made some additions to the gallery this evening and would like to expand on it. it makes a nice impression on first time visitors.

Please feel free to use this resource on your own as well.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'll drive out to the course on Saturday and take some pics. I'm sure the green colours will be popping out of the pictures. ;)

Nice pics Sling. A couple of those look familiar....

R35

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
There's nothing new there Rock, I figure by adding them to the gallery they will be given some permanence rather than simply falling into oblivion by sitting in here.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Slingblade61 said:
I want loads of photgraphic evidence!

I am going to Wilmington, NC. for Christmas and it may be nice enough to play so I will report back ASAP.

I have made some additions to the gallery this evening and would like to expand on it. it makes a nice impression on first time visitors.

Please feel free to use this resource on your own as well.

Sling:

The Gallery looks great and thanks for putting my home course up there.

Interestingly, today I came upon some nice shots of Shoal Creek here. This is rated about #65 in the US and host of two PGA Championships.

I'll put them up tomorrow.

Will also make a special point to bring camera in future - especially to Scotland in June.

Playing Muirfield, Carnoustie, Turnberry and Kingsbarns.

Have camera will travel...

b :ukflag:

🔥 Latest posts