• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

If money were no object....

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
would you want one of these? I have to admit this looks pretty cool.

Born too late for the Wright Brothers' first plane? Missed out on Henry Ford's Model T? You can still have a piece of transportation history: the prototype for an unprecedented mode of transportation that melds sci-fi and state-of-the-art technology.

• The M400 Skycar is the world's first personal vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) aircraft, designed to elevate individual drivers above the headaches of commuting and the dangers of highway travel.
• In development since the 1960s, the Skycar has completed successful hovering flights, and its first manned, un-tethered flight is planned for Fall 2005.
• Developed by Moller International, the three-wheeled, folding-wing craft is designed to be as safe, affordable, and easy to use as an automobile.
• Travels at 350+ miles per hour and achieves an environmentally friendly 21 miles per gallon on alcohol, a cleaner fuel than gasoline.
• Because most auto emissions occur at idle or low speeds, the M400 will produced less pollution by burning fuel more completely.
• A limited number of M400s is expected to be available within the next three years, but you can purchase the actual prototype for yourself or your favorite commuter now.
• For more information and to order, please call 1.877.9NM.GIFT.
• Delivery not included.*

To learn more about the M400 Skycar prototype, please visit www.moller.com.

*Neiman Marcus is acting as the advertiser for this product. Certain regulatory requirements must be met for purchase of the prototype, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations and Federal Aviation Administration authorization. A purchase agreement will need to be signed by the purchaser.
Item
Skycar Prototype
Price $3,500,000.00
OCBF6_O2086

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
3.5 mill is alot of chatered flights. I dunno, seems cheesy. From the stuff Moller has made in the past, i dunno.

Money was no object? Maybe.

I think i'd do something more tangible with my money. Like eat a panda or have ferocious animals fight themselves in a ring.

You know, the obvious stuff. :D

R35

OP
DaveE

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
It'd be more than charter flights. You can land this thing in your driveway so it could be your everyday drive to work. I only drive 7 miles each way but wow, what great 7 miles.

Of course if I could afford 3.5 mil for a toy I probably wouldn't be going to work.

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
I'd be so down with that. I hate traffic so much...I hate that it takes me an hour to travel 37.5 kms each way to school and back, whereas w/o traffic it takes me less than 40 minutes. Everyday, I think to myself "if only I could be flying."

And now I can! HALLELUJAH!

Members online