• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

if you had $250.00 to spend

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Hmmm, golf related? New driver or putter.

Life related? A nice crib, at least, part of a nice crib

rolltherock

Dec 9, 2008
Custom putter fitting, if you can find a place that will do it. I'm not talking about the malarkey GolfSmith sells, but someone with a high speed camera who can see what your tendencies are at impact. Best money I ever spent on the club we all use the most regardless of skill level!

Loft, lie and shaft length are just random from the factory, but most of us don't fit 'factory specs'. I went to a guy in Sarasota who runs a very small operation...no retail. Just custom club work. The equipment he had looks just like the gear Cameron uses at his shop, but I'm sure it's a bit less sexy....same results. If you can find someone it might be worth your while.

aceillini

Long live "THE CHIEF"
Aug 23, 2006
if it doesnt have to be golf related you could send it to your favorite bank as a bailout
icon10.gif
other than that save it for for your 19th hole fund for the year

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Alcohol & ho's.

My thoughts exactly Wi. Except I may change the wording somewhat to better suit the concept Bubbles had in the trailor park, "Liquor and whores... Cigarettes and dope, mustard and bologna... Liquor and whores!"

Gotta love The Trailor Park Boys!!

OP
DaGris

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Dec 8, 2007
I should get me a nice 3 wood and 5 wood....maybe match my Nike Sasquatch driver.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Would get a G10 fairway wood... either a 3-wood or 4-wood... to fit between my driver and hybrid. If I got a deal/steal, I'd pick up a G10 21 degree hybrid also.

As to whether to spend $250 on golf or something besides golf.... is there anything besides golf???? :confused::confused:

emde76

Jan 13, 2009
A Ping Rapture Driver, assuming that they were on sale, or a Sunset Beach custom putter!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.