• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

If You Suck...

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
Okay, if that's how you all feel, I'll run away from home.

Well, actually I'll just leave town for the rest of the week. See ya!

When I would threaten this, my Mom would actually open the door for me and say, "I'll bet you'll be back when you get hungry". :D

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Well, I generally feel guilty when it gets backed up. Just wondering what you guys would think if someone was in front of you doing that? Especially if its getting blocked up.

Getting back to the original topic, I had a situation yesterday. Dogleg right par 5 with a big bunker on a mound out at the corner. "Supposed" to be played out left of the bunker but I can carry it. I had the tee shot on a good line but popped it up a bit, not on center and hit into the bunker. Now I've got about 225 but the end is downhill, over treeline to the green. I decided I liked the lie and wanted to attempt to hit a hybrid to the green in 2.

Now for the problem. It's busy, group in front hasn't even chipped up on the green, much less started putting and the guys behind are on the teebox practice swinging. After a minute I see the ballmarking and putting begin on the green. I look back and the guys on the teebox look like they are getting tired of waiting, most likely saying "come on man". I decide to lay my bag down in front of the mound, I wave them to go ahead and then crouch down in front of the mound out of site. They all teed off and just in time the green clears. I go in, hit the lip with the hybrid and it goes 100yds., lol. I felt like much less off an a$$ though that I'd thought of the group behind.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online