• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

If you think you're having a bad day...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
We are dealing with a dog situation. He won't eat, drink or do anything. (This was Monday). 3 trips to the vet and $1000 later, we still have no answers. Wish dogs could talk sometimes and let us know whats going on. :(
Tough times! An x-ray immediately showed the issue when our Abby passed last Thanksgiving. If you've spent $1,000, they've probably already run x-rays, blood tests, etc. Hoping an answer is found.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
:( How old is he?

Chief is 7

Tough times! An x-ray immediately showed the issue when our Abby passed last Thanksgiving. If you've spent $1,000, they've probably already run x-rays, blood tests, etc. Hoping an answer is found.

Me too, he seems to be turning the corner for the better this morning and yes xrays, blood tests, etc were run and nothing.

OP
MCDavis

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
We are dealing with a dog situation. He won't eat, drink or do anything. (This was Monday). 3 trips to the vet and $1000 later, we still have no answers. Wish dogs could talk sometimes and let us know whats going on. :(
Our 9 year old lad is now walking on 3 legs, no reason found yet. No pain we can tell, no whining, just won't use it. Another vet trip soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

🔥 Latest posts