• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Igolf Neo? GPS

golfloco

Jun 20, 2008
Does anyone have one and can you tell me your opinion? I've gotten plenty of feedback on other GPS devices but I am looking to see if anyone has any experience with the Igolf Neo? I'm not looking to sink a bunch of money into a GPS and this one seems to be a great deal and an excellent size with a good database of golf courses. Thoughts?

OP
G

golfloco

Jun 20, 2008
Also...

Does anyone have any idea of the extent of their database ort have any troubles finding any of the courses they are looking for?

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Does anyone have any idea of the extent of their database ort have any troubles finding any of the courses they are looking for?
You don't need a membership to search their course database to check for yourself. Also if you click on the courses individually it will tell you if it has custom points or just front, back and center.

Although I don't have the Neo, if you look at Eracers link you will find reviews for the igolf model I own including my opinion on how it may relate to the Neo

OP
G

golfloco

Jun 20, 2008
Thanks for your help.

I ended up getting the Neo and am looking forward to testing it out.

spike

Jan 6, 2008
Does anyone have one and can you tell me your opinion? I've gotten plenty of feedback on other GPS devices but I am looking to see if anyone has any experience with the Igolf Neo? I'm not looking to sink a bunch of money into a GPS and this one seems to be a great deal and an excellent size with a good database of golf courses. Thoughts?

I've got the Neo and love it. It does all I want a gps to do. It gives me F-C-B green distances as well as some custom points. I don't need the "Intelligreen" feature of the more expensive units.
It also has the "shot" feature, so you can measure shot distances.
Mapping your own course is easy,too. I got mine for $135 shipped. Worth every penny.

🔥 Latest posts