• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

IG's January sale!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
For sale:

• SOLD Geek DCT head 12 degrees (plays more like 10.5) - pristine condition incl. magnetic headcover - £40. It seems to work for everyone but me.
  • SOLD BB Solutions 130 shaft (in burgundy) - stiff - decent nick, some very minor scratches, including Golf Pride grip - £30. Again, I must be an idiot, as everyone is all over this shaft but me. Back to the Limey for that dazzler effect!
  • Srixon WG 504 Forged 54.08 degree low bounce wedge in gun metal - good nick (only played for about 6 rounds) , with some light wear on face, crossline grip and wedge flex shaft - £25. Nice wedge, I just found something nicer.:)

I'll work out P&P and add on, should be more than £3-4 per item, I never profit on shipping.

I can throw the BB into the DCT for anyone who may be interested in that combo. I'm such a dude I'll do that for free. :)

Happy to take PMs on this.

Irish

May 9, 2007
think I might take the shaft and Geek head off you....did you hit that combo before...

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I

No that particular combo never made it to the lab!

I hit the Geek with the Limey and the Aldila "By you". I think it may be a good combo, but who knows? £70 is a decent price to take a risk on it.

Do you want me to get it made up? I'm off to see "my man" this afternoon so let me know ASAP.

IG

Irish

May 9, 2007
actually...thinking of sticking the shaft into the HiBOre....would need a shim thoug to get the 335 into the 350 head...you got any of them lying around>>

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I'll have the Geek (if Irish doesn't), I've got a BiMarix proto lying around that I need a donor for.

Irish

May 9, 2007
Sounds good MG, I'll just try the Solutions in the Hi-Bore...

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
OK, other two items quickly sold but anyone want the wedge, it's a wee cracker!

Members online