• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm 100% not

The master

Oct 24, 2004
A club hoe! over the past week I have been searching ebay a lot as I wanted a new set of irons but I came to the conclusion that it was just silly and I didn't need them and was just getting them for looks.

I don't plan on chnaging my clubs for a couple of years but I read all the forums and hear of people having like 5 sets of irons 4 drivers and 100 putters and I ask why? (rethorical question) not picking on nsherman, I believe that if you make a good swing 90% of the clubs will go the same and don't believe a set out there is better than mine, I can adjust my clubs to fit me and re-grip/re0shaft when needed.

My question is what is the fascination with club hoing because it will if anything make your game worse as you are not getting use to the clubs.

My bag and what I have had in the past 4 years.

Driver- T/made 300/ Nike 350cc/ 983k / Nike ignite

Irons- Mizuno pro II

Wedges- Titleist oil cans

putters- wilson fatshaft/ odyseey 2 ball

Fairway woods- sonartec md/ v-steel/ md

Not bad considering I don't have more than one of anything now.

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
i agree with you on the 90% of the clubs go the same thing, but i'm trying to make it so my bag has the select few that work best for me. And i buy clubs at prices where i can resell and get my money back, so i basically try out different clubs for shipping cost, and on some things i can make a profit(those hogans i got for 120 sold for 210). For me, it's fun to try new things, and it hasnt hurt my game, as i dont take more than a few swings to adjust to most clubs, so i'll keep at it for now. But to each his own, i guess. JMO. neal

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
nsherman2006 said:
i agree with you on the 90% of the clubs go the same thing, but i'm trying to make it so my bag has the select few that work best for me. And i buy clubs at prices where i can resell and get my money back, so i basically try out different clubs for shipping cost, and on some things i can make a profit(those hogans i got for 120 sold for 210). For me, it's fun to try new things, and it hasnt hurt my game, as i dont take more than a few swings to adjust to most clubs, so i'll keep at it for now. But to each his own, i guess. JMO. neal

True dat, but my mum and dad don't let m,e buy loads of clubs they say one set is enough so I have to stick when I get a job I may chnage them around depending on the circumstances.

🔥 Latest posts