• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm a Dead Man!

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Limp, you continue to amaze and impress.

IG - Kids mimic. So lock the door when you put the high heels and the lingerie on, for God's sake.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
I'm with the rest of them, Limp. You and your wife are amazing.

We just feel so blessed to have two happy, healthy, normal kids (so far--knock on wood).

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
You think if we sent Jeff your way, you could do anything with him? ;)

There are some cases that just cause you to shake your head and wonder what happened. Did someone drop hiim on his head? No, I think we all know Jeff is a little "different"... I mean "special".... I mean "tweaked"... I mean...................;););)

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
There are some cases that just cause you to shake your head and wonder what happened. Did someone drop hiim on his head? No, I think we all know Jeff is a little "different"... I mean "special".... I mean "tweaked"... I mean...................;););)

Saweeeeet!

RCI

Jul 26, 2008
Limpalong (and wife),

Your story and actions are an inspiration -- what a great blessing that there are people such as yourselves. Selfless actions to help kids is surely one of the most ennobling things any of us can do.

What you have done makes a bad shot or a missed putt not very important in the grand scheme of things. I am glad to be reminded of that from time to time. Thank you.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.