• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm Baaaacck.....

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
My golf season is now at an official, disappointing, close.

I got to play one sorry game and got rained out the rest, naturally it was beautiful yesterday when we left.

15 hours later we arrived home to 5 inches of snow and no prospects until spring.....sigh.

I'll have some pics up later.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Sling,

I promise, I did no swearing while you were gone. None.

Did anyone see video of that tsunami wave? Hugely devastating, but so cool to watch. Don't screw with Mother Nature, she'll kick your ass in a heartbeat.

R35

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
And I was planning a golf trip in Phuket.

Rock, do you remember the web site where they test golf balls distance, feel and so so?

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
YOU SPOKE TOO SOON!!

Sling,

When you left and indicated you were going to Wilmington - I saw the forecast, which was cold and wet.

Sorry the weathermen were right for a change. It was too nasty for us down here also....

But - As Rocky can tell you - I am the official Shot Talk North American Weather Forcaster...

You have a forecasted high of 57F on Saturday!!!

Warm up your clubs!! HIt the range on Friday and toast a New Years Day round of golf....

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/local/USCT0085?from=search_current

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
No worries....I got a ton of new icefishing gear for christmas......I'll concentrate on that for awhile. :)

btw Bravo......I noticed, while I was away that you had been complaining about a touch of the tendonitis.....I have had it in both elbows and know the cure....let me know if you need something more than ibuprofen. ;)

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Slingblade61 said:
No worries....I got a ton of new icefishing gear for christmas......I'll concentrate on that for awhile. :)

btw Bravo......I noticed, while I was away that you had been complaining about a touch of the tendonitis.....I have had it in both elbows and know the cure....let me know if you need something more than ibuprofen. ;)

Hey bring it on. I am 50 next month and it comes and goes...no problems now but its just a matter of time...let me know here or email me at [email protected]....

Thanks for your help and hope you can play this weekend. You'll fall through the ice if its 57.....

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
It's all about the band....a brace of sorts.

The one I use is not as nice as this one
awww.orthobionics.com_elbow_bauerfeind_epipoint4601_sml.jpg

But it is key to the cure....I never took it off except in the shower.....took about 2 weeks, the pressure isolates the tendon so it can heal....ibuprofen helps alot too.

You can get them at medical supply places and major drug stores....they work great!

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
DaveE, I've been searching this site for days, reading each threads on shottalk. Thank you, thank you :D

And Happy New Year !!!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Loop,

Sorry about falling down on the job there. I must have just skimmed your post and missed the calling for the site.

My apologies.

Let's just say I owe you some research down the road. I'm happy to do it. :D

R35

PS>....thanks Dave, you're my hero.... ;)

🔥 Latest posts