• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm Back...

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Well I have a long list of things I want to do. New can, new leather jacket, few other things. I'd already have it if didn't have the wee one on the way, but times call for sensibility.
I have thought about doing the can and stuff on my bike, but honestly, the louder sound doesn't thrill me and it doesn't add enough HP for the cost...plus the fact that the SV650 motor cant take that much extra HP over stock anyway.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Bet your ass is sore!

You went & visited Jeff?:D

As far as seats go, Corbin is WAY over rated. I have one on my R1 & while it's better than the stock brick, that's not saying much. Others have said Corbins take time to break in, ok I have 15,000 miles on the seat so it should be broken in by now. Go with either Sargant or Mustang, both are more comfy for all day rides.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
You went & visited Jeff?:D

As far as seats go, Corbin is WAY over rated. I have one on my R1 & while it's better than the stock brick, that's not saying much. Others have said Corbins take time to break in, ok I have 15,000 miles on the seat so it should be broken in by now. Go with either Sargant or Mustang, both are more comfy for all day rides.

Maybe it's the bike that they make them for. I rode an RC-51 with one, and it was sweeeeet.

Neither Sergeant nor Mustang make a seat for my bike, course, neither does Corbin.

Oneida Suzuki makes one that is absolutely beautiful for mine though, I just don't want to toss out the Bill and a half...yet...

nixdad

Mar 4, 2008
All this talk about a m/c trip is getting me very anxious. I'm leaving for a two weeker shortly. Riding up though Vegas, Reno, Dreadfor, Or (Medford) on my way to Portland. After Visiting and playing in a member/guest tournament, we will ride our HD's to the Oregon coast and head south to San Diego. No reservations at any hotels or motels. We're just gonna wing it. I can't wait!

🔥 Latest posts