• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm giving away a set of brand new Mizuno irons

EnglishGolfer

Talks a good game
Oct 3, 2005
OK not strictly me, but Mizuno are giving them away to a member of my group on facebook Mizuno - Nobody makes finer irons in golf. | Facebook

Anyone is welcome to join as I've mentioned before on here (with Sling's permission, don't worry!). Mizuno get in touch every now and then and offer stuff as prizes to group members, this is the notification I sent out to group members earlier today:

"Last time we had a competition there was only about 400 members and two of them won a brand new MX-700 driver to their specification, now we have over 1200 members and the kind people at Mizuno have been in touch with the following offer:

"We'll offer up an 8 iron set - any spec from the new line for your members.

Comp idea:

Best reason within 20 words of which of the new models is best suited to their game and why."

The closing date will be 30 September 2009 and you can only submit one entry per member. Please make sure you put your entry in the relevant discussion thread I have started.

The winning entry will be selected by Mizuno's European Marketing Manager.

It costs you nothing, you pick which irons you want and tell them your preferred specification and they will make them and ship them just as they did last time.

Good luck everyone.

David"

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
i can't see the European marketing manager selecting a North American as the winner.

OP
EnglishGolfer

EnglishGolfer

Talks a good game
Oct 3, 2005
i can't see the European marketing manager selecting a North American as the winner.

Last time the winners were a Swede and an American, they are named in the group. I'm glad you mentioned your concern, I'm hoping nobody else thinks that too, I never even considered it!

Honestly it makes zero difference where you are from, why should it? Plus it's free so there's definitely nothing to lose.

I'm only mentioning it on here as I'd rather someone I knew won it (even if only via a forum) than a complete stranger. Although they never said I couldn't enter it myself, I thought it best not to, it make me feel a bit gutted that I can't win any of this stuff.:miz:

halifax_golfer

Jun 26, 2006
Very cool stuff, I'm not a facebook user; But I guess I'll have to start.

20 words to describe why we need new mizuno irons?... 20 words isn't that many!.

OP
EnglishGolfer

EnglishGolfer

Talks a good game
Oct 3, 2005
20 words to describe why we need new mizuno irons?... 20 words isn't that many!.

I thought that too at first, but after one day there are rather a lot of entries for this one bloke to read through already, so it now makes a lot of sense :laugh:

OP
EnglishGolfer

EnglishGolfer

Talks a good game
Oct 3, 2005
Well the winner was announced yesterday, he had his choice of any new set he wanted and he picked the ones which I think are the worst - MP52's. Of all the good looking, finely crafted clubs he could have picked tsk tsk

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Well the winner was announced yesterday, he had his choice of any new set he wanted and he picked the ones which I think are the worst - MP52's. Of all the good looking, finely crafted clubs he could have picked tsk tsk

I agree. With all the beautiful new Mizuno Irons why would you want to pick the MPs- 52?

And by the way, I didn't even like his answer...

OP
EnglishGolfer

EnglishGolfer

Talks a good game
Oct 3, 2005
I agree. With all the beautiful new Mizuno Irons why would you want to pick the MPs- 52?

And by the way, I didn't even like his answer...

I thought there were better ones too but I'm just the middle man :miz:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online