• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm Growing Up...

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I am mentoring him on a career decision. :biglol:

I think he'd be better off here...

Y'know Sling, depending on how they work out my hours, I may try that. Be fun, though not likely.

Still, I love coaching golf.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
Way to stick it out, big man. Glad to hear about the new job. It would be cool to go into politics. Make sure you oil up every morning so the slime doesn't stick!

Given some of our congress critters past record with male pages I thought maybe you were preparing him for something else... :laugh:

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Given some of our congress critters past record with male pages I thought maybe you were preparing him for something else... :laugh:

I'm 22, that's a little old for most of them!

Hey, whatever gets me a head. Oh, I'm terrible

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Congrats on scoring a job in Senator's office. That's big time for a poly sci major!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
One of the keys to success is to surround yourself with positive people. Lots of those here. Keep up the good work, future governor Jeff.

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
One of the keys to success is to surround yourself with positive people. Lots of those here. Keep up the good work, future governor Jeff.

Hehe, not trying to get ahead of myself. Sadly, while on the brink of finishing what I need to start teaching, I realized that politics is just my thing. Like women, golf, and motorcycles, it just tickles me.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Hehe, not trying to get ahead of myself. Sadly, while on the brink of finishing what I need to start teaching, I realized that politics is just my thing. Like women, golf, and motorcycles, it just tickles me.

Or, like a typical male, you can't commit to something and stick with it. :eek:

🔥 Latest posts