• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm mad and I want to brake something

WinnipegGolfer

Canadian Junior Member
Aug 6, 2006
This is the official thread for when you're pissed off to come here and explain why. We might sympathize or laugh.

Coach Doug Berry is a moron, way to blow it Bombers. 15-0 in the fourth, they lose 18-15! ARGHHHHH!:mad: So coach Berry decides not to use our star running back even though we are down 3 with 5 minutes to play and our QB is hurt and the backup has played the whole game. So we punt it. FUMBLE argonauts, Bombers get it in field goal range to tie the game. About 1:30 left in the game, at worst going to tie and send it to overtime, Coach Berry tells the backup to throw one in the endzone, PICKED OFF! (bleep):mad: We somehow get the ball back with 50 seconds to go on about the 45, he decides to yank the backup and put in the third stringer, first throw is not within ten yards of a guy and is in the numbers of the argos linebacker Mike O'Shea. WOW even the annoucers called him stupid.

Maybe I just created this because of the game, but either way now it'S you guys' turn to vent.

halifax_golfer

Jun 26, 2006
lol, I'm not here to vent. But I find it funny, I dont think there is many Canadians on this forum... But three of us have where we are from in our names. Myself, Winnipeg golfer, and NS golfer. Kinda funny.

I'd just like to vent and say Life's not fair in general at all.

Chris.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
There are quite a few of us here, to be honest. Mallhall, Silver, myself, ect.

And yes, Berry is a goof. And this is coming from a guy that cheers for the ROUGHRIDERS.

:D

R35

OP
WinnipegGolfer

WinnipegGolfer

Canadian Junior Member
Aug 6, 2006
Rockford35 said:
There are quite a few of us here, to be honest. Mallhall, Silver, myself, ect.

And yes, Berry is a goof. And this is coming from a guy that cheers for the ROUGHRIDERS.

:D

R35

Are you going to be there Labor day Weekend, I already have my tickets for the Banjo Bowl! I'll be wearing a gold Stegall Jersey:)

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
When I was really small I was a TiCats fan (the DiPietro era). Man that was a long time ago.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I won't be at the game, no.

VT, if it helps out, the Rider's smoked the Ticats tonight 51-8. We gave them 3 safeties and the other two points came off singles. This comes after beating them 46-15 last week at home here.

Needless to say, the Tabbies are dogshit.

R35

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
"we" - OMG please tell me you're not a CFL fan. That ranks up there with NASCAR and Budweiser.

And I thought you were civilized... do humans still eat their young in Saskatchewan?

OP
WinnipegGolfer

WinnipegGolfer

Canadian Junior Member
Aug 6, 2006
VtDivot said:
And I thought you were civilized... do humans still eat their young in Saskatchewan?

AHAHAHAHA :biglol:

Also how dare you compare the CFL to Nascar!:mad:

halifax_golfer

Jun 26, 2006
lol... I like CFL, and Nascar. Hockey is definitly my #1 most watched sport.

I did watch the TiCats get Whooped last night though.

Chris.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Please do yourselves a fovor and watch the NFL, it's ten times the game.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
VtDivot said:
Please do yourselves a fovor and watch the NFL, it's ten times the game.

Agreed. But, there's no NFL worth watching in August.

The CFL is faster and more entertaining, for the most part. But I am an NFL fan.

I'm also insulted by the fact that you would compare anything in Saskatchewan to NASCAR. You might as well have spit in my face.

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.