• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm new!!!!

TaylorMade

Junior Golfer
Mar 20, 2006
Hi guys I just registered here and I am in love with golf. I am only 13 shoot about a 85-90 an most courses depending on the difficulty.

My Clubs:

Driver: 9.5* Titleist 905T Fujikura Aldila NV 65 Stiff Shaft

3 Wood: Titleist 975f 14.5* TaylorMade Lite R80 Regular Shaft

5 Wood: Cleveland Launcher 19* Stock Regular Shaft

Irons: TaylorMade OS2 Stiff Flex Shafted Irons

52* Wedge: Titleist 5210

56* Wedge: Nike Forged Wedge

Putter: Ping Craz-E Center Shafted Putter

Unfortunatly I broke My thumb last Wednesday so I can't play for 3 Weeks including what would be the best Spring Break.

Things Happen.

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
You're 13?!?!?!?!?!?! How do you have such expensive clubs? Mine are just about as cheap as you can buy.

OP
TaylorMade

TaylorMade

Junior Golfer
Mar 20, 2006
Scotty01292 said:
You're 13?!?!?!?!?!?! How do you have such expensive clubs? Mine are just about as cheap as you can buy.

I ahve saved up many times and my dad is pretty rich. He bought me my Irons and I bought the rest. (B-Days, christmas, etc.)

JasonMacIsaac

Titleist and Cleveland
Feb 23, 2005
Good stuff....with a broken thumb that may be a perfect time to practice some putting. Good luck on the golf.

LeftHandLow

Mar 30, 2006
Sorry to hear about your thumb and as another guy to the site Welcome to us. I have been playing 46 years so my equiptment has some time on it. I did however switch from the Bubble shaft Taylor to the Mizuno MX 500. I also have the 5 wood and just ordered the MX 23 Irons. My Hogan Radials are good but used up. I bought a Taylor Mezza Putter and love it.After a long layoff I hope to revive my game.:miz:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
You're 13 and you break 90 regularly? In the words of Eric Cartman - "I hate you so very, very much..."

Just kidding. Welcome to the site, and welcome to a lifetime of golf.

And remember: It's just a game. Be serious. Try to win. Never cheat. Have fun.

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
Welcome to the site.
Always remember, there are no dumb questions. Don't be affraid to ask anything.

🔥 Latest posts