• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm on IR

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Just when the weather was getting perfect I'm on the shelf. I've had some mild discomfort in my right shoulder most of the year, but over the last couple of weeks it's been getting worse. I went to see an orthopedic surgeon yesterday and he diagnosed it as adhesive capsulitis. Basically my right shoulder cap has become enflamed and has contracted around the shoulder socket causing pain. It has gotten to the point were I can't raise my arm above the shoulder, reach around to tuck in my shirt, or wash the left side of my body with my right hand. The good news is surgery is not required. He gave me cortisone shot and has prescribed rehab. I'm out at least 3 weeks.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Finally! All those prayers answered. "Oh Great Gods of Golf, there are those in this world who dare antagonize we who live in winter climes. They taunt us with photos of green and plush fairways when we can only see a** deep snow. Bless them, Father, with a plague of adhesive cap something-or-other that will keep them humble to our plight of frozen tundra. Make is so, Father, and I will chant 18 Hail Mary's before each putt next season... unless it will slow our round and hold up those playing behind us." :D

Bummer, Dude!! You ain't that old to have parts beginning to wear out. Take it easy and make sure you heal completely before playing again. Surely, you can still type to keep us energized with your daily jokes and stories!!!

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Well, after a cortisone shot and some rehab (much more to go) I got out on the course today. I should have stayed on IR.

Members online

No members online now.