• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm one morbid SOB

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Has anyone else seen those commercials from some outfit called the Truth about tobacco?

The cowboy in New York singing about how you don't always die from tobacco, singing through a voicebox?

I always laugh my a$$ off when I see it. Makes me want to start smoking.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Slightly Morbid, but I figure, by now everyone knows the costs of smoking and chewing, it's totally their responsability now.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I'm smoking again BTW. I just have no will power... or I just don't give a $#%!. Old habits are hard to break. Great commercial though. :)

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I'm smoking again BTW. I just have no will power... or I just don't give a $#%!. Old habits are hard to break. Great commercial though. :)

I could tell from the headcover on the R5. I don't think its a big deal, myself, but its darn expensive. Less money for golf.

Jun 24, 2006
It's an interesting commercial although I don't laugh.

I like the ones were they have body parts sticking out of the garbage cans in NY city and people are walkin by like WTF?:laugh:

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States

I never would have guessed that you had no will power by your club buying habits. :D:laugh:

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Sorry to hear that Ez....keep trying buddy..It will be worth it.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Ezra, you have more willpower than...well...come to think of it...

Seriously dude, wtf man. YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN DO IT ALL NIGHT LONG!

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005

Try again.

Now.

And if you start smoking again after that, try again. However many times it takes.

You can do it man. I know you can.

🔥 Latest posts