• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm pretty sure I would beat this woman to death

OP
Harry Longshanks

Harry Longshanks

bow-chicka-bow-wow
Jul 20, 2008
I respect Claire too much to make such advances.

Who are you and what have you done with Jeff?!?!?!?

(You might have gotten away with it if you had said: "I respect meatloaf too much to make such advances.")

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Who are you and what have you done with Jeff?!?!?!?

(You might have gotten away with it if you had said: "I respect meatloaf too much to make such advances.")

So by your logic, you don't respect meatloaf...and thusly you make love to it!

OP
Harry Longshanks

Harry Longshanks

bow-chicka-bow-wow
Jul 20, 2008
So by your logic, you don't respect meatloaf...and thusly you make love to it!

NEVAH! I have a strict policy against sexual congress with, but not limited to, dead processed animal flesh artificially molded into, and served for human consumption in, loaf form.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
NEVAH! I have a strict policy against sexual congress with, but not limited to, dead processed animal flesh artificially molded into, and served for human consumption in, loaf form.

My meatloaf doesn't use the flesh.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
So you wouldn't bang Rosie O'Donnell?

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006

MyBluC4

Jan 23, 2008
What a Putz! The husband owns a wine store probably because he needs to. I'd be doing tasting all day if I had to come to that.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Fair enough.

Now--how do a wine store owner and a recreational painter with a passel of kids afford a nanny anyway?

Judging by the attitude of the person who wrote the job description, its inherited money. They sound like they are used to beating down those who they beleive are beneath them and have honed the skill since they were children themselves.

I could be wrong about that, but that is my guess.

OP
Harry Longshanks

Harry Longshanks

bow-chicka-bow-wow
Jul 20, 2008
No, fleshless meatloaf. Not all meat is flesh.

Now I'm really confused:

flesh
1. the soft substance of a human or other animal body, consisting of muscle and fat.
2. muscular and fatty tissue.
3. this substance or tissue in animals, viewed as an article of food, usually excluding fish and sometimes fowl; meat.

Are you making fishloaf?

🔥 Latest posts