• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Im so addicted to this game

Highfly

Jul 6, 2006
Ive played 3 x 18 holes this week and I am about to make it 4 :)

I had previously only ever hit in the 80's (89) once b4. 2 days ago I shot a 43 on the front 9 and was kicking ass around the back til the last 3 when I lost it. I was at the last hole a par 5 and needed a par to make 89, I sprayed the tee shot, hit a tree with my 3 wood then hit 2 super shots to be on the green with a 10 foot putt for par, :real angry: dbl bogey for a 91.

Yesterday hit a 44 front 9, lost it mid way round the back, needed a par on the 18th, got it, 89 for the second time. :)

MATE! I cant get enough, I am so grateful to have a passion for this amazing game. In fact Ive got myself so excited thinkin about it, Im off. :) :) :)

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
I'm insane like that also. I am REALLY looking forward to this Weekend, which is the "Early Bird" two-man, two-day, best-ball I play each year with a friend of mine in my hometown. I head back, 150 miles, without the wife and kids. Without them in tow, I go just golf crazy.

This year he made our tourney tee time for 11:40AM to accomodate his other pals that we will be paired with the first day. "That late?" I say to myself and make some calls.

Here is how Saturday plays out for me, weather permitting. Get up at 4:30 AM (I work until 2AM on Friday night) head up there to a different course. It takes just over two hours, rolling into the parking lot around 6:40AM. Play 18 with my cousins at 7 AM. I figure we should be able get around sub-4 hours playing that early. Jump across town to play my tourney at 11:40. That usually takes about 5 hours. That brings me to about 4:30PM. Drive to yet another course, a small 9-holer, and tee off at 5PM for 18 with another friend of mine.

I am planning on walking them all. And gambling every step of the way.

54 holes walking on two hours sleep on 3 different courses. I definitely have a problem.

Get out and play Highfly! If you don't, the terrorists win. :laugh: At least that's what I tell my wife....

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I hear you there man. Good shooting. This game is an obsession. I love it.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
and yet i still think golf can be the most frustrating game ever.

You make a tee time for Fenner yet?
icon10.gif
I'm gonna tear that biotch up with the Superquad/Diamana.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Here is how Saturday plays out for me, weather permitting. Get up at 4:30 AM (I work until 2AM on Friday night) head up there to a different course. It takes just over two hours, rolling into the parking lot around 6:40AM.

You are insane !!!

I would definitely sleep till at least 4:45am

OP
H

Highfly

Jul 6, 2006
Augster u r the MAN ! :)

I ve driven 1-1/2hrs (100km) to play a tourney quality course with the club. Played my 18 come home jumped on the local and played 9 and I thought that was tough, MATE ! , Im a ***** compared 2 u :)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.