• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

In other news...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
***Update***

Were having another boy!!! Mason Gunnar Thompson should be arriving at the beginning of June.
You're going to need to figure out what causes this!!! If you don't know, at least keep a cover on your putter!!

Read an obit, just this week, for a gentleman who passed in our community. He was somewhere around 80 years old. The obit listed his children... 7 boys and 6 girls. Something like 38 grandkids. Good Catholic family!!! I know a couple generations past, it was nothing unusual for people to have quite a large "brood" of kids. In today's environment, how the heck could you ever afford 13 kids???? Probably coulda driven a Freightliner up the birth canal of his wife after hatching 13 outta there!!!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
You're going to need to figure out what causes this!!! If you don't know, at least keep a cover on your putter!!

Read an obit, just this week, for a gentleman who passed in our community. He was somewhere around 80 years old. The obit listed his children... 7 boys and 6 girls. Something like 38 grandkids. Good Catholic family!!! I know a couple generations past, it was nothing unusual for people to have quite a large "brood" of kids. In today's environment, how the heck could you ever afford 13 kids???? Probably coulda driven a Freightliner up the birth canal of his wife after hatching 13 outta there!!!

When are people going to realize that the vagina is not a clown car?

Last edited:

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I would go broke raising that many kids. Mainly because I can't put them to work on my farm(that I don't own) and make money off of them.

I would if I could.

OP
Fairwaysplitter3320

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country

We were trying for a girl, did everything the innerwebs said for a girl but alas only boys are produced by this guy.

I agree on the clown car, 4 kids was never in my plans. A little back story, my wife adopted my 2 oldest from my previous marriage (ex-wife is a piece of shit). Liz has been Mom to Dominick and Sebastian since they were 3 and 1 respectively. Tommy is our son together and we really wanted to try again for a girl but see above for how that worked out.

The baby factory is getting shut down for good after Mason is born.

OP
Fairwaysplitter3320

Fairwaysplitter3320

Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
lol

***edit*** Mrs. Thompson would not appreciate my suggestion of "Let's work on our splatter techniques."

OP
Fairwaysplitter3320

Fairwaysplitter3320

Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
First ultrasound pic.

ImageUploadedByShot Talk1389799901.298727.jpg

🔥 Latest posts