• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Inazone B Chest Putter

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
As most know I've hit the wall on putting. In an act of desperation I bought one of these new for $56. I took it out to the course putting green today and gave it a go. After finding the best grip and getting the feel of it on longer putts all I can say is....

. It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!!

:thumbs up::thumbs up::wow::p:wink::computer3::cool::mgw:

Really. It's automatic on anything 6' feet and shorter and on long ones I can get it within that 6'. It's a whole different putting stroke then conventional and even belly putters which is why I chose it. I'm still working on it but for the first time in years I see the possibility of being a good putter. Look out nututhugame! Oh yeah, you're safe. I'm moving up north soon.....

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
As most know I've hit the wall on putting. In an act of desperation I bought one of these new for $56. I took it out to the course putting green today and gave it a go. After finding the best grip and getting the feel of it on longer putts all I can say is....

. It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!!

:thumbs up::thumbs up::wow::p:wink::computer3::cool::mgw:

Really. It's automatic on anything 6' feet and shorter and on long ones I can get it within that 6'. It's a whole different putting stroke then conventional and even belly putters which is why I chose it. I'm still working on it but for the first time in years I see the possibility of being a good putter. Look out nututhugame! Oh yeah, you're safe. I'm moving up north soon.....

So now you'll be putting almost as good as me? Damn.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Shoot, WBL... You're probably just getting so old you can no longer bend down over a "real" putter. At your age, if you get bent over you might not be able to straighten back up!! So... you go to an "old man's" putter!!! Well, if you do give up golf, perhaps the long putter can be used as a shuffleboard stick when they put you in the nursing home!!!! :>)

Glad to hear it's working well for you. Hopefully, it's not just a "honeymoon". I have a running feud, politically, with our current Mayor. We are like oil and water when it comes to politics. But, we have tolerated each other for a friendly round of golf now and then. He has used a broomstick for years and is deadly with it. And, he's a young man... probably only 55 or so!! If he doesn't quit spending tax dollars we don't have, I'm going to take a hacksaw to that broomstick of his one of these days.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
limp, you're not far off on the bending over. My arthritis has been really bothering me lately. I'm going to have to re-grip my clubs with mid-size grips (seriously) as I've had some "spin" in my hand after shots because I can't grip it. My hand won't close far enough. Just when I get this silly game figured out I'm zapped with new handicaps!! Moan and groan, LOL. And it is really comfortable to putt with!!

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Shoot, WBL... You're probably just getting so old you can no longer bend down over a "real" putter. At your age, if you get bent over you might not be able to straighten back up!! ... .

Very, very funny comment. :)

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
limp, you're not far off on the bending over. My arthritis has been really bothering me lately. I'm going to have to re-grip my clubs with mid-size grips (seriously) as I've had some "spin" in my hand after shots because I can't grip it. My hand won't close far enough. Just when I get this silly game figured out I'm zapped with new handicaps!! Moan and groan, LOL. And it is really comfortable to putt with!!

Sweet. So I take it this is even better than the scotty cameron you were flirting with that day in the golf shop.

(Off topic but before I forget I thought I would tell you that someone opened a Jimmy Johns here in Bismarck, I thought of you immediately haha)

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Sweet. So I take it this is even better than the scotty cameron you were flirting with that day in the golf shop.

(Off topic but before I forget I thought I would tell you that someone opened a Jimmy Johns here in Bismarck, I thought of you immediately haha)

bames
I've moved up from Jimmy Johns. Now we have Sparti's Gyros!!

Yes, that $300 Scotty lost out to this $56 Inazone!!

And I've got a Scotty (thanks to R35) which is currently in the detention room for not producing.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Just an update. After a few rounds I'm loving it. Dropped 3-5 strokes per nine with this thing. Seriously.

It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!! It works. It works. It works!!!

thumbs%20up.gif
thumbs%20up.gif
:wow::p:wink::computer3::cool::mgw:

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Broomhandle putters are real easy to use. I gamed one for around 18 months a few years ago with great sucsess (a STX sync it was). As you say deadly from inside 6ft and I find lag putting quite easy with it as well. I've just bought a Bettinardi Roc & Roll 49" Broomhandle and have played two rounds with it, I can't believe I switched back to a short putter!!! It's just much easier for me with the broomhandle, much more still over the ball with only my right arm moving during the stroke. I can see the line better and because I'm stood up taller no stress on my lower back meaning I will be able to practice my putting more.

Members online

No members online now.