• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Incredible!!

monzter

Aug 7, 2008
My good friend and playing partner was playing in the Cindy Cusano Pro-Am tourney this past Friday and nailed a hole in 1 on a 185yd par 3!!

His first ever.

And the kicker....He didn't even see it go in cuz he turned around after hitting his 4 iron and was talking smack to the LPGA pro he was playing with LOL

It gets better....2 groups before him somene else hit another hole in 1!

It gets even better.....he won a brand new Corvette!!! At first he wasn't sure if they were going to award him a car because someone else won it two groups before him, but the tourney director confirmed it a few holes later and they will award two new Vette's. The guy who made the first one gets the pick of 2 cars and my friend gets the other one.

Wish I would have been there to see it. The LPGA pro told him that his 4 iron shot bounced a couple of feet from the pin and rolled in.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Incredible.

Some guys have all the luck. If he was playing with Paula, well...tell him that I loathe him.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
That's an awesome story!! Your friend is one lucky guy that's for sure. Never had one myself, but I wouldn't need a corvette to make my first ace memorable.

Neocamel

Jan 20, 2009
I saw some program at a buddy's house the other day, it was titled something like, "60 holes-in-one in 30 minutes". It was GREAT! and I also don't think it's very uncommon among HIO's that the golfer actually doesn't see it go in. At least on the TV show i saw there were several people that didn't see it, and only knew they holed be because of the crowd reaction near the green!
Thats a great story!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.