• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Indoor golf is here, baby....

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Got an indoor training net for X-mas. Super sweet, made by Izzo golf. Just clears the basement ceiling. Awesome.

My hands are raw from hitting balls.

I'm gonna be 3 months ahead this summer. I'm so stoked. :wow:

R35

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
Now you don't have to carry that wedge around your house anymore :)

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
you're gonna hate yourself if you develop a bad slice that you can't tell you're hitting, that happened to me last winter and it was horrible to get out
have fun i , plan on playing tomorrow 55 degrees and sunny

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Great gift. I see a opening round of 69 in the Spring. :D That's really great that you have a place for it indoors. I started to ask for one of those and then went for the 3 wood at the last minute.

Looks like winter has come and gone for us again. Played yesterday and playing again on Wed. I'm playing kind of bi-polar golf right now. Good nine, bad nine. I feel like I'm casting my irons and for the life of me I can't remember what I did to get rid of that. :confused:

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
DaveE said:
I'm playing kind of bi-polar golf right now.

Hahahahha. This is the best quote I've read in a long time.
BTW, maybe some prozac would help. j/k :D

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
youngun5 said:
you're gonna hate yourself if you develop a bad slice that you can't tell you're hitting, that happened to me last winter and it was horrible to get out
have fun i , plan on playing tomorrow 55 degrees and sunny

I've been thinking about that, Gun. I have a big mirror (don't ask :D ) in the basement behind me so i can use that to get some swing kinks out. I'm only hitting short irons (including the wedge, Loop!) and only 3/4. I just want to keep my tempo and my muscles in tune.

My fingers are starting to callus already......but maybe that's not from hitting golf balls!

R35

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
rockford35 said:
My fingers are starting to callus already......but maybe that's not from hitting golf balls!

/me thinks bad and dirty things. :p

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Ya know what pisses me off about guys like you?

You won't be able to play until April - and then you will come out and shoot a 75 - while I have played all winter....

I am committed though, really commited to getting down. I think I can do it and short game is the key...

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Bravo said:
Ya know what pisses me off about guys like you?

You won't be able to play until April - and then you will come out and shoot a 75 - while I have played all winter....

I am committed though, really commited to getting down. I think I can do it and short game is the key...

Dude, it's forsure the clubs.

Time to get new clubs. :D

If I shoot a 75 my first round out this year, i'll send everyone a bottle of whatever they want (within reason, you "all of a sudden booze connoisseurs!").

Hold me to that.

R35

🔥 Latest posts