• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Infinity KO, from Victory Golf

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I got the KO from Ken at Victory Golf to try out. 1st off, let me say, it's a sharp looking club. I love the boxing glove headcover. It's a 10.5º with the Accra AXIV XT60 stiff shaft. My only complaint is I normally play a mid sized grip, and this driver has a normal sized grip. Ok, I do have one more complaint, I have to send it on down the line for others to give it a go.

I loved it, great looking at address, traditional shape. No dot or weird looking alignment aide on top. Square to maybe slightly open at address. Nice sound on impact too, not to loud, but you can certainly tell when you catch it on the screws. I even liked the semi slots cut into the top of it, gives it a somewhat menacing look IMHO.

Now, the performance, AWESOME. The shaft is nice and stable. No matter how hard I swung it, I always felt I knew where the club head was. Actually quite forgiving, off center hits still give up decent distance and a reliable ball flight. And if you hit it on the sweet spot, Woahhh Neelyyyy !!! This thing is a beast, I was out driving everyone I played against this weekend. I hit one today, granted, I really went after it, and I got a good kick off a hill, but GPS said I'd hit it 340 yards!!!!!! Given a little more time with it, and I have no doubt it would be just as long as my HiBore XL with the Matrix Ozik code 6. Seriously, this thing is LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG. :thumbs up:

When will they be available to purchase Ken, I want one just like this but with a mid sized grip.

Also, IM me and let me know who gets it next?

🔥 Latest posts