• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Injured reserve for a while....

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Carpal tunnel surgery on left hand at 12:45 tomorrow. About 3 weeks before they will do the other one, depending on how quick this one heals. 1 month after the second one before he wants me hitting balls. Two months... no golf!!!! I may go stir crazy!!!!!!!!!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
3 out 4 people die on the table during that procedure. You should be fine though.

All kidding aside, have a speedy recovery.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
3 out 4 people die on the table during that procedure. You should be fine though.

All kidding aside, have a speedy recovery.

Where do you get that stupid stat??? You are wrong. It's actually 9 out of 10 who die in the table. Hehehe

Have fun in surgery. It's a minor procedure. 20 minutes at most so enjoy it! Hehehe

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Thanks for all the confidence, guys!! 3 out of 4... 9 out of 10.... If you're talking "averages", I've been under the knife a bunch of times so my good luck is bound to run out one of these days!!! :D

If I don't post in the next few days, WBL has my home address. Someone come get this dog!!!!

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Oh, my cart buddy and I are teeing it up at 8:30 tomorrow morning. Not supposed to be any frost. Need to check in at the surgi-center at 12:45. Playing golf right up until the last minute!!!!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Let this be a lesson to all the members of this site younger than limp...ok, all the members of this site: masturbating 3 times a day leads to carpal tunnel late in life.

Hope everything goes well, limp!

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
58082380.jpg

;)

Good luck Limp.

Members online

No members online now.