• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Injured reserve for a while....

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
We have a really great guy at our course who has early onset dementia. Medication helps and he can visit about his family, etc. Just talking to him you would never know there is a problem... until playing golf with him. he will hit a nice drive and tell you exactly where it landed. By the time he gets in the cart and drives forward he has no idea where the ball went. A little slice and snip on a hand is pretty minor compared to what so many face with medical issues.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Shit...I must have dementia too....I can't remember where I hit my ball almost as soon as I hit it...

FML...it was nice knowing ya fellas...I'll probably forget how to get back to this site before too long...

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Shit...I must have dementia too....I can't remember where I hit my ball almost as soon as I hit it...

FML...it was nice knowing ya fellas...I'll probably forget how to get back to this site before too long...
Who are you again, and what does DB mean?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
This is the break I've been waiting for. It will (maybe) give me a chance to catch up to limp's game. Even though you can't play limp ride around with your buddies for something to do. Half the fun is being out on the course. (Maybe that's most of the fun?). I assume the CT was affecting your game? (Or just your bathroom time?). :D

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.