• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Integra SL175 RED HEADS!

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Hey Rory, I sent you an email through your website a week or so ago and never got a response. My Okato shaft snapped at the ferrule while hitting a great shot at the range. Is there any kind of warranty toward something of that nature? I still have the head and the shaft.

email me at [email protected] and let me know

OP
indacup

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
I would have to look at it, but usually a break at the ferrule is due to something other than manufacturer defect. Was the shaft installed by us or someone else?

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I sent the head along to you guys when I purchased the shaft. It actually snapped off during a great shot. The head went very straight :( the ferrule is undamaged and attached to the shaft. The break was right at the hosel. Perhaps I was vague wit the first description.

OP
indacup

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
I vaguely remember that! Sure, send it to me and lets take a look at that thing...

Thanks!

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I bet you do enough business that any individual transaction is a blur! What address should I use? Last time it was 505 s chestnut, but I think I recall you moving the shop?

OP
indacup

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Wow, I thought for sure I responded to that!

Send it to:

Indacupgolf
Monticello Golf Club
Monticello, IA 52310

Attn: Rory

🔥 Latest posts