• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Interest Check NIB Mizuno Skintite Gloves?

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
If they are the correct glove for a right-handed golfer (worn on left hand) then I will take 6 of the Cadet ML.

OP
Snow

Snow

Sep 15, 2008
If they are the correct glove for a right-handed golfer (worn on left hand) then I will take 6 of the Cadet ML.

I will keep you informed on this, and update this post on Thursday sometime....

I sure hope they are for a right handed golfer.

Thanks

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006

Count me in, if they are for the right handed golfer-goes on left hand- I will take 2 of the XXL's. Thanks!

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Might be interested in those.. Do let us know.

I'll go try one on at the store and see what size I need. Beats the $14 I pay for the TM Targas and the FJ Weathersofts

goto10

Loopy
Aug 24, 2008
Provided they are in fact left hand gloves, and pending pics to ensure they are the correct glove, I'll take all 12 Medium Large Men's Regular Fit. :prop:

I have been playing the Miz Skintite for a couple of years now and I feel it's the best glove in golf. Beautiful soft leather, comfy lycra over the knuckles, super thin for feel, and pre-curved so it doesn't bunch in the palm! Wicked glove.

OP
Snow

Snow

Sep 15, 2008
Provided they are in fact left hand gloves, and pending pics to ensure they are the correct glove, I'll take all 12 Medium Large Men's Regular Fit. :prop:

I have been playing the Miz Skintite for a couple of years now and I feel it's the best glove in golf. Beautiful soft leather, comfy lycra over the knuckles, super thin for feel, and pre-curved so it doesn't bunch in the palm! Wicked glove.

I think exactly the same, probably one of the better golf gloves on the market and they dont wear out easily.

Trust me Im surely rooting for them to be left handed gloves!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will update this either way if shipment arrives on Thursday, with pics as well.

Snowus

🔥 Latest posts

Members online